Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

+23
JNub
Septula
JokerJamie
Fisheggz
Ipso-Shrapnel
Raine
Hiding in the bushes with
Jammer
mcgugan
Moozo
NYNE
01casey
bomby
GearsCT
DanglyBrasco
Seany C
Rebellious Backbencher
Dont Look Angry
weeble
gdf
Dingo
Kaptain Kaviar
Black Suede
27 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed - Page 32 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

Post by Seany C Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 am

ass to ass was the only worthwhile thing to come from that film
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed - Page 32 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

Post by JokerJamie Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

I like Requiem. Leto actually had potential as an actor.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Just finished watching Toy Story 3, and I'm a total wreck. lol

I started crying a bit in the first five minutes, but I never expected to breakdown at the end. Think it's gonna take me the day to calm down.

Last edited by Black Suede on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm

I seen TS3, wasn't that fussed about seeing it but blu ray rip was leaked online so thought I might as well. Good enough film.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 am

Suede, do you reckon it ought to have ended in the incinerator?
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Rebellious Backbencher wrote:Suede, do you reckon it ought to have ended in the incinerator?

It would have been a very ballsy move, but then the part that got me crying wouldn't have been shown. It was at the end when he's taking the toys out one by one. It was building up inside of me and then when he brought out Woody it just hit me. I've never cried so hard at a movie, ever. I'm still a bit teary thinking about it.

The message that we have to let go of our childhood at one point, is so strong.

I should also say that it is probably my least favourite Toy Story, it felt very by the numbers. Ken and Barbie are probably the funniest thing in it.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Ah, the incinerator bit was what put the lump in my throat. Like you said, it would've been ballsy.
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by maze Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Black Suede wrote:It would have been a very ballsy move, but then the part that got me crying wouldn't have been shown. It was at the end when he's taking the toys out one by one. It was building up inside of me and then when he brought out Woody it just hit me. I've never cried so hard at a movie, ever. I'm still a bit teary thinking about it

That was the bit that got me too man. Honestly the only time i've ever come close to crying over a movie.
maze
maze

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 pm

maze wrote:
Black Suede wrote:It would have been a very ballsy move, but then the part that got me crying wouldn't have been shown. It was at the end when he's taking the toys out one by one. It was building up inside of me and then when he brought out Woody it just hit me. I've never cried so hard at a movie, ever. I'm still a bit teary thinking about it

That was the bit that got me too man. Honestly the only time i've ever come close to crying over a movie.

I'm such a blubbering softie when it comes to movies... Crying
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Just finished watching Punch-Drunk Love, and it was brilliant. Adam Sandler can really give a great performance if he isn't doing silly comedies.

Paul Thomas Anderson is a genius, I've seen all of his films apart from Sydney, and each one hasn't disappointed.

I think Boogie Nights and Punch-Drunk Love are my favourite so far. The intensity that he brings to his movies is second to none.

I look forward to The Master.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Look Angry Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Just watched Raging Bull and I feel extremely disappointed. Was expecting so much after hearing about it. I appreciate it was groundbreaking at the time but it doesn't age well at all.

Also seen The Expendibles. Simply... what the fuck was the point of that movie.
Dont Look Angry
Dont Look Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Got the Expendables for Xmas - not watched it yet.

Last film I watched wa Scott Pilgrim and before that it was Scott Pilgrim lol Love it
Dingo
Dingo

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 pm

I watched Inception.

It's not that good.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Damn straight
Mindkiller
Mindkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I miss being able to watch films all the time. I rarely have time to go to the cinema these days. I did however watch Another Year rather recently. Being a Mike Leigh fan I went in with rather large expectations and was impressed with the subtlety put on display. And at the same time it was all very effective and the film was equally very funny and very sad. Definitely worth a watch.

Going to watch Black Swan tomorrow. Aronofsky has yet to make a single mediocre film as far as I'm concerned, and going by the reviews and nominations this has been getting, I will be in for a treat.

Hope everyone is busy watching good films!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 pm

The Social Network was robbed last night.

Has anyone seen all the oscar nommed films?

P.S. Hi.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm

No but Social Network was far from phenomenal. Must of been a slow year for it to make it to the Oscars. Then again, the Oscars are a joke.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 pm

I've seen King's Speech, The Social Network, True Grit and Black Swan of the main big nominees. I reckon King's Speech deserved the win, but I did love TSN as well. It still won for Best script, so I don't see what's so sad.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm

I jsut thought TSN was more more intriguing, brave and just a better film than TKS, so, i dont know, horrible having Speech win, its a joke, like, the whole idea of "playing a character with special needs will guarentee you an oscar"... the same seems to be true for British costume dramas. Firth definitely deserved it.

And yeah, Sorkin won, very happy, i just started getting into the West Wing, which is awesome.

Im watching like, 12-15 films a week now, so i shant begin to discuss what i've watched, although i has new found love for Kubrick, Loach, Kiarostami, and yes, Spielberg. And i fucking hate pretention with a passion. STOP SHOWING ME SCREENSHOTS OF CITIZEN KANE. I care not. Hmm.

DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Recently I watched Akira. Smashing film, pretty much replaced every anime that's ever impressed me. The blu-ray remaster is absolutely stunning, both visually and aurally.

Also found myself a new favourite Norwegian film. For all the buffs out there, check out Joakim Trier's "Reprise". I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

So Drive was pretty great. Bryan Cranston is getting a lot more roles since Breaking Bad.

Warrior was good too in a formulaic, cliched kind of way.

50-50 was one of my favourite films of the year. Worth checking out.
Mindkiller
Mindkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32