Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

+23
JNub
Septula
JokerJamie
Fisheggz
Ipso-Shrapnel
Raine
Hiding in the bushes with
Jammer
mcgugan
Moozo
NYNE
01casey
bomby
GearsCT
DanglyBrasco
Seany C
Rebellious Backbencher
Dont Look Angry
weeble
gdf
Dingo
Kaptain Kaviar
Black Suede
27 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed - Page 10 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

Post by JokerJamie Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Wait wait wait.

Maggie Gylenhaal is alright. Emma Watson is phenomenal.

None can compare to Brittany Murphy though. My lover.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed - Page 10 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Films - Reviewed

Post by Moozo Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 pm

JokerJamie wrote:Maggie Gylenhaal is alright. Emma Watson is phucking hot.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Emma Watson indeed.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Gamer

Entertaining/10

On the whole it's a pretty good parody of how certain aspects of internet society are today, and Michael C. Hall is fucking amazing. DANCE!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 pm

I can't wait to see Gamer. The trailer was awesome, particularly when the eerie section of Manson's version of Sweet Dreams kicked in. Looks so manly. Mantastic.

Speaking of which, I saw Crank 2 last night. Not quite as good as the original, but still hilariously violent and ridiculous. Jason Statham ftw.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Im watching the end of Catwoman.

This is the worst film i have ever seen, by a country mile. Like, not even laughably bad. Jesus.

"I might not be a hero, but im certainly not a killer..." What? What? You are the fucking hero! Get out of my life.

2/10

And the 2 is for each of Halle Berry's tits.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 am

Saw the second half of True Lies, probably the best one-liner ever.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Got Escape From New York on Blu Ray, looking forwards to watching that tonight.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Seany C wrote:Got Escape From New York on Blu Ray, looking forwards to watching that tonight.

Great film. Shame about the sequel...
Dingo
Dingo

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

District 9- 7/10

Review in the Film Discussion thread.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Time for Watchmen's director's cut. I'll see you in three hours.

I loved the cinema version, so I'll see if this improves upon it.
Raine
Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 am

Raine wrote:Time for Watchmen's director's cut. I'll see you in three hours.

I loved the cinema version, so I'll see if this improves upon it.

I reckon it does quite a bit. Cemented it as a 9/10 film for my part.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Septula Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 am

saw Watchmen the other day, very solid experience for me Smile
Septula
Septula

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Saw District 9 today... probably around a 7/10 experience. The ideological references were nice and for the most part I found myself attempting to link certain events to certain real-life events. The representation of the humans was a little unfair in places, with the overarching message basically being that humans fuck shit up. Which we do, but if the scriptwriter was so concerned about making this movie such a troublesome film in terms of defining a 'hero', it'd have been better if the aliens were also represented as pretty nasty. Or maybe I'm being too critical.

Still, the dude with the tache was a good hero (or anti-hero, depending on your stance), and I loved the way he said FUCK!
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 am

Exactly what i said Casey!Smile

Im watching Broken Embraces on friday,or saturday? Maybe moneday? Wihmy classas a warmerupper for course.Gonna be gooooood.

Also, like, Dark City??? Any good? Tutor said it were like Matrixy Blade Runnnner? (It also ay not have ben called Dark City...Sad
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 am

Dark City is bloody awesome. But watch the Directors Cut, don't even think about touching the theatrical one. You'll thank me later!

I'm watching so much film these days I don't have time to review them all.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:39 am

Kaptain is right Brasco: watch the Directors Cut, seriously, unless you want the plot to be spoiled within the first few minutes! Otherwise, a good solid 9/10 movie.
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:31 pm

01casey wrote:Kaptain

If this starts to replace "Major" as shorthand for the forum member two posts up I'll cry uncontrollably.
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Just call him Iain.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Transformers

Despite being ridden with plot holes, poor humour, terrible writing and far too many explosions I have to admit that I found it to be somewhat enjoyable now and then. It's painfully obvious that the demographic is the arch typical 18-25 male as it uses every trick in the book to snare them in. The script might be lazy and illogical but the effects are admittedly jaw-dropping. How many hours must have been spent constructing those machines is mind boggling.

But once again this film proves that money=/=quality. If I were to compare it to anything, it would be a MacDonalds burger. With loads of cheese.

6/10
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Every year there seems to be a film like Transformers, a big, sorta dumb action film that whilst being silly, having poor humour, terrible writing and filled with plot holes is the "Perfect" summer film,to watch with all your friends with cider and dorito's.

I love those films.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am

Remember watching it on a 60" screen in HD. 3/5 in HD 2/5 in SD. Nice eye candy, terrible substance. Never was that impressed with Transformers as a series when I was a youngling either.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am

DanglyBrasco wrote:Every year there seems to be a film like Transformers, a big, sorta dumb action film that whilst being silly, having poor humour, terrible writing and filled with plot holes is the "Perfect" summer film,to watch with all your friends with cider and dorito's.

I love those films.

The original Transformers was pretty good for this. Transformers 2 was utter shiiiiiite.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Yeah that movie was terrible. Star Trek was this years i think? But it wasnt THAT dumb. Maybe HP.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Terminator?
Dingo
Dingo

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next