Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Playing...

+20
token new zealander
Raine
NYNE
disco
weeble
mcgugan
Dont Look Angry
01casey
bomby
GearsCT
Moozo
Jammer
DanglyBrasco
maze
Rebellious Backbencher
Seany C
Dingo
Kaptain Kaviar
gdf
Black Suede
24 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Now Playing... - Page 34 Empty Re: Now Playing...

Post by JokerJamie Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 pm

I pretty much want my character to be an all-out brawler. I'm always shit at using magic and the likes, so I pretty much picked warrior all the way.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I don't use a lot of magic either except for a few stealthy spells and the odd fireball projectile, basic stuff.
I thought I wanted to be a warrior too but I think I just thought that'd be the easiest as I was shit at RPG's, I had a LOT more fun playing as an assassin archer who kills with his bare hands when he isn't shooting arrows dipped in home-brewed poison at his enemies from afar.

Oh great, I'm gonna have to boot up my old save now and advance my character a bit more.
Can't believe there's still no news regarding ESV.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Just finished the new Mass Effect 2 DLC and really enjoyed it.

Moving onto Oblivion tonight hopefully. I'm still finding it really hard to get into Red Dead.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm

well jamie, did you gag? Smile

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 pm

The eyes were pretty horrific. I felt bad for him...
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Played a bit of Transformers: War for Cybertron today. It's a LOT better than I was expecting, and I'm more than likely gonna get this when I trade in something. Really didn't expect it to be this good. Worth a look at the very least. I love third person shooters anyway, but this looks good, plays well and looks to have a wide amount of variety and longevity.

Anyone else planning on picking this up?
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Sherlock Holmes versus Jack The Ripper
Really enjoying this, the goodness shines through the dull production values. Here's the intro if you're interested.

Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Is it vaguely like From Hell?
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 pm

It's closer to the comic than the film in my eyes (which is a very good thing) although I'm too early on to know if it's following the same ripper theory.

Here's the Holmes inspecting the scene of the first murder:

Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 pm

I forgot to mention it's coming out on 360 soon
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 pm

It's already out on 360 dude.

Was thinking about getting it before my PC packed in.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Ah, sorry, related vid was a trailer, said "coming soon" in the description or something
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am

Finished Red Dead yesterday (a bit behind everyone), but holy shit, at about half way through Mexico this game had me wrapped around its finger. Brilliant game, brilliant ending, when that song 'Compass' came on and John is running through the snow and the woods I actually nearly cried.

Its a 9/10 from me.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Just picked up Transformers: WFC, hopefully it'll be good all the way through.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 pm

got a choice of a free game in the next 2 weeks, there has been nothing released that i would consider important lately. No

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:08 pm

I recommend Transformers. So far its awesome, and the multiplayer is great fun too.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Crackdown 2?
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 pm

never played the first one, and yeah i did think transformers J, i might have a look at a mates copy first though. or i may put the money aside for halo

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

Toy Story 3
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am

JokerJamie wrote:I recommend Transformers. So far its awesome, and the multiplayer is great fun too.

IM FINALLY GETTING MY FUCKING HANDS ON IT TODAY! Fuck you London, Fuck You Mumps, Fuck You Hospital Beds. If this game isn't any good, I am seriously smashing my xbox, ITS BEEN THAT KINDA WEEK Basketball
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:
JokerJamie wrote:I recommend Transformers. So far its awesome, and the multiplayer is great fun too.

IM FINALLY GETTING MY FUCKING HANDS ON IT TODAY! Fuck you London, Fuck You Mumps, Fuck You Hospital Beds. If this game isn't any good, I am seriously smashing my xbox, ITS BEEN THAT KINDA WEEK Basketball

you need to get some rough and angry sexy time.

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:28 pm

bomby wrote:
Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:

you need to get some rough and angry sexy time.

I can't. I have mumps.
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Ipso, you in London?
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 am

I'm nearly finished the Decepticon campaign. It's great fun so far. Lots of different special abilities to check out etc, with some nice visuals, and a storyline that stays true to the original series. You feel like a complete badass blowing the crap out of autobots, until you're out of ammo so you transform into a jet and continue to take them out from the sky.

Not to mention, all of this transitions over to multiplayer, which is a real wolf in sheep's clothing. So many ways to make your character your own, its awesome.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 pm

JokerJamie wrote:I'm nearly finished the Decepticon campaign. It's great fun so far. Lots of different special abilities to check out etc, with some nice visuals, and a storyline that stays true to the original series. You feel like a complete badass blowing the crap out of autobots, until you're out of ammo so you transform into a jet and continue to take them out from the sky.

Not to mention, all of this transitions over to multiplayer, which is a real wolf in sheep's clothing. So many ways to make your character your own, its awesome.

Almost done the Autobot campaign now (about to start XI) and I feel its a little deeper than the deception story... But if I'm being honest that's like comparing the depth of two differently shaped pint glasses... Don't get me wrong, blowing shit up is fun and so is the whole concept of playing as a transformer, while I wish the game play was a little less linear than it is and the game play mixed itself up a little more (one seeker mission? wtf... flying around as Starscream is the best part of the game!), over all it's very enjoyable. It's defiantly taken a very low bar that hasn't even been poked at since the PS2 Armada title and done an Arkym Asylum with it and show that yes, a good franchise game can still be made (even if this isn't on par with the batman title...).Wish it had a bit more length and maybe that it had touched on some of the really cool aspects of G1... In fact, I don't even care, I just wanted Gestalts (the transformers that combine into bigger transformers). Would have also have been nice for the story that's now part of the official continuality to actually contain more story... "How Optimus met bumblebee" yes, that was 3 seconds of unnecessary cut-scene, it came off more like them begin afraid of adding to the legacy the transformers holds amongst fans. Generally, a decent game. Its nothing that really shock me as a game or a transformers fan. The multiplayer seems to be where it's at and where i'll spend my time after this play through...

Now then... onto the fanboy notes... WTF? Why Barricade and Brawl as Decepticons...? Yes. I guess you have to appeal to the movie fans who will also buy this game and a futher yes, I am aware that the first two seasons the decepticons were mainly jets but... (a.) Barricade doesn't even exist in the G1 continuality other than a minicon and (b.) Brawl in G1 is a Combaticon, and even though there's a back story that their souls were stored from a traitorous group of decpticons who tried to overthrow Megatron... why him? Why not just Soundwave from the beginning? Or Blitzwing? The inclusion of a triple-changer (hes a robot/tank/jet) would have added a nice dynamic to the gameplay... alternatively there's shockwave or any of the constructions / any of the post-movie deception's who "stayed on cybertron" during the Megatron Era (like Runamuck).

Or if you're going to invent transformers, at least have the decency to kill them off at the end....

And I was Sean, came out in mumps while up there so had to experience the summer heat / speed of the city WITH my face looking huge and me in general pain... lol!
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next