Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For gdf, Bob and I/Exam Thread

+14
NYNE
mcgugan
Mindkiller
01casey
Dont Look Angry
Kaptain Kaviar
Moozo
Seany C
bomby
Rebellious Backbencher
GearsCT
DanglyBrasco
gdf
Dingo
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For gdf, Bob and I/Exam Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: For gdf, Bob and I/Exam Thread

Post by DanglyBrasco Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks guys,

Gears, dont worry about exam results man, nearly everyone has to retake exams in years 13, you know how hard you have to work net time, so you'll do great Smile

I got 2 B's (History, Media(depiste getting ful marks on the exam!)) and a C (english Lit) which is a huge relief Smile

Good luck all.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

For gdf, Bob and I/Exam Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: For gdf, Bob and I/Exam Thread

Post by gdf Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 am

Well done Dangly! I think I'll take film as my third subject, so we can discuss shit and help each other next year p'raps cyclops
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

Hahah, we can talk about symbolism and argue with Casey and Ian Smile

My course should be a laugh actually, 2 film screenings a week on their underground cinema... starting on Classic American Horror (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween etc), and i do about 4 hours in lectures, and the same again in workshops, and the rest on my own Smile
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Look Angry Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Well done Dangly.

A - History
B- Biology
B- Maths
C - Chemistry

Kinda disappointed with the C in chemistry thought I wouldve got a B. But who cares. Its getting dropped
Dont Look Angry
Dont Look Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Dont Look Angry wrote:Its getting dropped

Like a nice apple pie which you suddenly realise to your horror is actually an aborted foetus, or however I used to refer to maths when I dropped it?
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Well done everyone. I hope you can get your retakes Gears Smile

Full marks on the media exam is pretty awesome Dangly Big smile
Dingo
Dingo

http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Yer I'm going to hope I can do what my girlfriend's brother did

Fuck up his AS levels, then this year he got 2As, B and C in A2 and has now made it into York Uni
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm

I wouldn't exactly bank on that lol

My mate did pretty badly last year and only just scraped what he needed this year for uni. Apparently you get some points for Ds (which are fails <50% here really) and that's what made up his grades.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh great, apparently I'm close to being kicked out of the house cos apparently I have failed my parents. God I feel like punching one of them.
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Dont hit one of them Gears, vernt frustration onto girlfried via angry sex.

Or murder a tramp Smile

Seriously though, if you try and explain that this happens to everyone, they'll understand. Hell, il have a word if you want Smile
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm

OK round 2, they tell me to rethink my situation, I think fine I'll go look at Unis again.

"Oh Southampton looks decent, BBC to get into History and its still in the top 20s for History"

Oh god no that's the exact opposite of what I'm meant to do, FFS JUST FUCKING TELL ME! grrrr

EDIT: This is like when your girlfriend is pissed off with you and she expects you to know what's up but apparently you have to be a fucking mind reader.
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 am

girlfriend
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 am

GearsCT wrote:Oh great, apparently I'm close to being kicked out of the house cos apparently I have failed my parents. God I feel like punching one of them.

That's a bit fucking severe, eh? So you cocked up a year of exams, as you said you can always shoot for resits.

Maybe they're just annoyed because they let some black and Asian kids beat their aryan offspring.

Move in with your girlfriend.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Oh that's right, Gears' parents are two of those racists you here about. On the news 'n' that.
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

I got 2 As, a B and a C. Fucking aced the History exams with near-full marks. Got an A in all the exams I sat which bumped up my generally poor coursework marks. Bring on year 2 I guess.
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Look Angry Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Hurrah
Dont Look Angry
Dont Look Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Yeah well done Casey! Hope you got drunk good and proper celebrating Smile Top Man Smile
xx
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Thanks man. Celebrated last night for sure. Bit annoyed today though but not with results. Ahh well, I'll pull through, I always do!

History - A
Film - A
Media - B
English - C (totally fucked off about, its my core subject. Resitting!)
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

What does Cre Subject" mean? And are you doing literature?
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

My main subject that if I fuck up, I fuck my life up basically. And nahh, doing combined.

It's been the least of my worries tonight though. Ahh, miss the days where we could just spill our hearts!
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

WHY CANT WE!!

All friends here tbh, u wanna spill, spill. Just not in this thread Wink
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 am

Let it all out girlfriend
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm

GCSE'S Tomorow, good luck if anyone's getting them.

Also, the girls going to my Uni are fucking unbelievable, been adding some on FB through a Freshers group, and like, whoah. Guys, come to uni at Sheffield. Seriously.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I got my (Leaving Cert) results at the 11th. Did pretty well I feel
Exceeded my own expectations. Got the course I expected, so all's well
The requirements for the course I really wanted went up though. No chance of getting that I'm afraid

I have a little bit of trepidation going into Uni next week. All new stuff 'n all.
I guess it should be cool once I get into it.

Well done/Better luck next time to everyone else
Mindkiller
Mindkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Mindkiller wrote:I got my (Leaving Cert) results at the 11th. Did pretty well I feel
Exceeded my own expectations. Got the course I expected, so all's well
The requirements for the course I really wanted went up though. No chance of getting that I'm afraid

I have a little bit of trepidation going into Uni next week. All new stuff 'n all.
I guess it should be cool once I get into it.

Well done/Better luck next time to everyone else

Sharing my feelings tbh Smile

What uni you going to? What you studying?
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next