Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worst thing you've ever done

+11
Jammer
Seany C
Dont Look Angry
DanglyBrasco
GearsCT
weeble
bomby
gdf
Dingo
Kaptain Kaviar
Rebellious Backbencher
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The worst thing you've ever done - Page 2 Empty Re: The worst thing you've ever done

Post by weeble Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Rebellious Backbencher wrote:But, but, but.... I punched the kid a couple of times!

Donkey Punch??
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

The worst thing you've ever done - Page 2 Empty Re: The worst thing you've ever done

Post by GearsCT Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm

weeble wrote:
Rebellious Backbencher wrote:But, but, but.... I punched the kid a couple of times!

Donkey Punch??

Lol Donkey Punch + Kids = Mega Bad
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

I love you all.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm

GearsCT wrote:
weeble wrote:

Donkey Punch??

Lol Donkey Punch + Kids = Mega Bad

Hence it would be the worst thing her has ever done.

I hope!!!!
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Look Angry Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm

The worst thing I've ever done was hit a guy in the head with a bottle of piss. Followed straight away by one of my wellys. Wow I'm hardcore.
Dont Look Angry
Dont Look Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:52 am

Created the Interhood.

Read this thread.

Used my dogs death that morning as an excuse for not doing work, homework and scoring some shoulders to cry on with the ladies.

Snot rocketed in my English teacher's tea.

Dealt drugs.

Getting really drunk and really naked at a college house party.

Cocaine.

Decking some pisshead in an alleyway who took a swing at me but booting some of his teeth out before walking off.

Jerked off to a picture of some girl on a sitcom who I later found out was 14.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Seany C wrote:Jerked off to a picture of some girl on a sitcom who I later found out was 14.
That's a bad thing?
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Seany C wrote:Read this thread.

Colour me humiliated.
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm

gdf wrote:
Seany C wrote:Jerked off to a picture of some girl on a sitcom who I later found out was 14.
That's a bad thing?

Never watched Lazy Town..... elephant
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm

weeble wrote:
gdf wrote:
That's a bad thing?

lol lol lol
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Seany C wrote:
weeble wrote:
gdf wrote:
That's a bad thing?

lol lol lol

lol
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Hey the girl in Lazy Town was 16 apparently... lol

Jammer

http://www.knights-of-curtainia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Jammer wrote:Hey the girl in Lazy Town was 16 apparently... lol

Yes...a couple of years after she started filming!!!

I know....my mate came into work and told us he wanted to have a go with her, we didnt know who she was so gooooogggllleeedd her and a old interview came up and it said she was 14 when it started.

We call him peanut the peado now.
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

I'd google her all fucking day.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:43 pm

I would now shes legal.
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

I saw her in Hannah Montanna the other day and got an instand hard-on.

Worst thing I've ever done? I'm a good boy. I used to be a pretty nasty character, backstabbing even the best of mates, but I got a wake-up call I suppose. Didn't stop me getting with my best friend's girlfriend but at least I've got my priorities and my head straight now, plus it was fun.

Oh, and I stole a Pokedex off a primary school girlfriend and sold it when I was 7. She never found out. BADASS.
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm

can we revive this thread? i want to read more of mr weebles little stories. drunken

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 am

I wouldn't say I've done anything particularly cruel, but god knows I've done some regrettable things.

For example, I went inter-railing with 10 friends a last month. We went to Amsterdam, where I experimented with vast amounts of substances, Krakow in Poland, where I got into a large brawl with a group of Poles, and Berlin, where I regrettably through an empty bottle of Jim Beam whiskey out the window of our 7th floor hostel room. The bottle went straight through the back window of a parked BMW. I got all my mates kicked out of the hostel, and spent 14 hours in a German cell alongside a number of 'characters', to put it mildly. Good times though.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 am

Sounds FUCKING AWESOME!
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 am

I won't lie, it was XD
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fisheggz Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 am

trimmed my pubes at a party and stuck them in my mates tobacco, unwittingly he proceeded to make a a few spliffs and smoked my pubes, He said it was good shit and asked me if I wanted some.

Also back in the days of high school I was in a bad mood one day cause I had blown it with a girl and when my mate took the piss I was gritting my teeth but the moment someone I didn't like decided to take the piss I ran at him and punched him broke his nose, I the put my knees on his shoulder because he was on the ground and kept punching him untill a mate dragged me off him. Deffo an over reaction but I hated him wtf

Got a few more but am no weeble lol
Fisheggz
Fisheggz

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 pm

WOOOOPS....

The worst thing you've ever done - Page 2 Berlin
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm

:borrisbc:

bomby

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

glad to see you got the whiskey back
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm

The funny thing is the bottle didnt smash. It still had a drop of whiskey in it, and was sitting on the floor on the backseat... confused
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next