Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBFC Cuts

2 posters

Go down

BBFC Cuts  Empty BBFC Cuts

Post by Black Suede Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 am

So, I was looking at a site that lists films that the BBFC have cut down, and I can't believe the amount of films I never knew were cut over here. It's mostly just cutting headbutts and ear clapping out of fight scenes, animal cruelty (fair enough) and so on. So in quite a few action films, we get fight scenes cut down. I noticed even the first Matrix has a couple of fight scenes cut down.

Bit silly really.

You can look at a list here.

http://www.lovefilm.com/community/view_list.html?customer_list_id=4285

So now I've got the Blu-ray Matrix collection on the way that has the scenes restored, and True Lies (which luckily was accidently uncut with a boxset of other action films) with all the neck breaks and shit still in. Yay!

Might need to get another copy of GoldenEye now as well.

I normally check the reviews on Amazon to see if a film has been cut down considerably, but I never knew that there were small cuts to fight scenes. I feel like I've been lied to my whole life.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

BBFC Cuts  Empty Re: BBFC Cuts

Post by Seany C Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 am

Catwoman puts aerosol cans in a microwave? Aw shit, that would of been cool. Fuck the BBFC!
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:11 am

I've always known about Lethal Weapon 2, and Die Hard 3 being cut. The cuts are so obvious too. I mean, it's so PC that we can't keep stuff like that in, because they think children will copy it, even though they shouldn't be watching it! I grew up on these fucking films, and look how I turned out!
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 am

Same here, I watched what I wanted when I wanted, as a result I'm only 19 years old yet I've already successfully usurped the forum of a national gaming publication and made a LittleBigPlanet level with 800 hearts and 12,000 plays. The sky's the limit folks.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 am

lol
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Thought I would post this as it's an excellent example of what I'm talking about.

Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum