Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the next forum member of staff

+6
Kaptain Kaviar
Seany C
GearsCT
mcgugan
Ipso-Shrapnel
Moozo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What job should Alex take on here?

Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_lcap13%Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_lcap25%Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_lcap62%Vote for the next forum member of staff Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Vote for the next forum member of staff Empty Vote for the next forum member of staff

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Well the backbone of every forum is quality staff. This is a new forum and the first month is make or break. You need staff who are motivated and are of fine quality, thats where I come in. I'm the hatchet man, I hire and fire.

I've decided to make a poll so you can at least have a say on a decision that will ultimately be made for you anyway.

Moderator: This is the person who is a servant to the board members, he is the one we use as a toilet. He works tirelessly moving stuff and trawling menu's to keep things running smoothly.

Administrator: This is a mover and shaker, someone with talent who can keep his job by doing fuck all.

Webmaster: He pwns everyone because he pays the fucking bills.

Heres my credentials:

Vote for the next forum member of staff 599abf665e758cc078e07ea98358cbbd

Back to top Go down

Vote for the next forum member of staff Empty Re: Vote for the next forum member of staff

Post by Moozo Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Will I look like a cunt if I ask who you are?
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Vote for the next forum member of staff Empty Re: Vote for the next forum member of staff

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Moozo wrote:Will I look like a cunt if I ask who you are?
Looking at your vote, your new master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:41 am

Right. I say we don't need a moderator. We're sensible enough to keep this place tidy.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 am

Who the fuck is Alex?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgugan Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 am

Go to bed, Alex, it's your bedtime.
mcgugan
mcgugan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

No-one important then.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am

lol Alex you're pathetic
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:21 am

This thread is not endorsed by The Interhood
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 am

Jolly good show Sean.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 am

Why, what did I do?
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

Show me another thread with quality better than this. When you return with nothing bow and accept your new master.

Even my fucking text is blue.

Vote for the next forum member of staff D823ec9a879098e8e647a38dd91824b7

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:33 am

He is a no mark peado who, in real life has a tiny penis and the total lack of conviction to back up his actions.
He was probabaly abused by his Uncle...and secretly enjoyed it.
Alex is...well the kind of chap that has no mates and gets the fuck kicked out of him at the pub on a weekly basis.

Prob Gaz.
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 am

weeble wrote:He is a no mark peado who, in real life has a tiny penis and the total lack of conviction to back up his actions.
Alex is...well the kind of chap that has no mates and gets the fuck kicked out of him at the pub on a weekly basis.

Prob Gaz.

And you are a shit posting nobody who's web content no one will ever remember after logging off. Don't feel so threatened by someone who puts a little bit more into their posting. Just because I take a little care doesn't mean I have no life, it means ....I am your master. I wouldn't shit on your teeth for fun retard.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:37 am

hahahaha you don't know who you've just tried to insult
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 am

Alex wrote:
weeble wrote:He is a no mark peado who, in real life has a tiny penis and the total lack of conviction to back up his actions.

Prob Gaz.

And you are a shit posting nobody who's web content no one will ever remember after logging off. Don't feel so threatened by someone who puts a little bit more into their posting. Just because I take a little care doesn't mean I have no life, it means ....I am your master. I wouldn't shit on your teeth for fun retard.
I'm pleased for you.
I really am.
And i would like to see you try to shit on me you small cocked freak.
And, unlike you i don't care, or crave for the attention and adoration you imagine can be gained from the interwebs...You my uneducated little fucktard are as entertaining as pig shit.
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:41 am

I've been on Lolokaust before. It's alright. You're definitely a fan of ER as well, but I'm unsure of your relationship to Sean.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am

This is starting to become quite the clichè.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 am

GearsCT wrote:hahahaha you don't know who you've just tried to insult
Oh yes I do, a webmuppet who's worth is human toilet. He should be glad I even replied. If he is going to post retardedness at me then the cuntbasket can fuck off. He is stupid and wallows in it like a pig that wallows in it's own shit, it knows it's rolling in shit and celebrates this. Maybe he should have a think about his content, maybe he should feel very bad about, maybe I don't really give a fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by GearsCT Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Vote for the next forum member of staff Picard-facepalm2
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am

Though Alex is clearly a troll very much aware of the internet and of a different level to most, I find his humour rather trite. Self awareness is not necessarily the strength of most Sigvatr-obsessed self-fellators.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:53 am

gdf wrote:Though Alex is clearly a troll very much aware of the internet and of a different level to most, I find his humour rather trite. Self awareness is not necessarily the strength of most Sigvatr-obsessed self-fellators.
At last, someone with brains. Not so sure about the Eric obsession bit tho? That a troll?

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:55 am

Alex wrote:
GearsCT wrote:hahahaha you don't know who you've just tried to insult
Oh yes I do, a webmuppet who's worth is human toilet. He should be glad I even replied. If he is going to post retardedness at me then the cuntbasket can fuck off. He is stupid and wallows in it like a pig that wallows in it's own shit, it knows it's rolling in shit and celebrates this. Maybe he should have a think about his content, maybe he should feel very bad about, maybe I don't really give a fuck.

Oh dear...you are worse than Gaz (and he was an uneducated, fat, fuctard virgin)......
And prey tell just how does a pig celebrate rolling in shit?
I have never seen them have little parties celebrating that the shit is warm and runny today...still i suppose it is quite easy to get confused in your abode, your family wallowing in its own shit and copulating with animals and family members alike.
Anyhow, you bore me....your attempts at being shocking and controversial are mediocre at best.
Bit like your cock tbh.

And yeah mate, it was a tad on the small side....i posted it on a site i go to and they found it fuckin hilarious.
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am

Boooooooooo. I've just been asked to back off so for now peace returns to this circlejerk. Maybe I'll be allowed to lets the dogs out of my pants again but for now the flamewar is off. Weeble was just getting a taste for blood perhaps.

I'll be posting a new thread up tonight with something to look at which I hope you will all enjoy.
I hope we have no Americans on here

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 am

Alex wrote:
gdf wrote:Though Alex is clearly a troll very much aware of the internet and of a different level to most, I find his humour rather trite. Self awareness is not necessarily the strength of most Sigvatr-obsessed self-fellators.
At last, someone with brains. Not so sure about the Eric obsession bit tho? That a troll?
In some capacity, yes. It can't be denied that a lot of his fans, though, would sooner bum him than attend a Dr Paul Joseph Goebbels memorial party.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next