Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater

+2
bomby
JokerJamie
6 posters

Go down

Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater Empty Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater

Post by JokerJamie Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Ex-UFC lightweight Roger Huerta was caught on tape on Saturday night serving some justice after a huge black guy knocks a woman clean out with a punch outside a bar in Texas. Huerta, who is half the guys size, squares up to the guy and beats him down, leaving him unconscious and in need of medical assistance.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=06122435-fea9-4358-91eb-330a87db4f24&isShareURL=true

After seeing the video a couple of times, I'm entirely on Huerta's side here. He is one of my favorite MMA fighters anyway, and having watched interviews etc with him before, he does seem like a genuinely nice bloke. I think he did the right thing here, and think it would be an injustice if he gets in a load of shit over it. Anyone who hits a woman like that deserves to be put down the way this guy did, and the fact that Huerta is so much smaller is icing on the cake.

What you guys think? Bearing in mind, he could probably be charged with assault with a deadly weapon...
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater Empty Re: Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater

Post by bomby Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am

sad thing is, there are thousands of people like this who deserve to get the shite kicked out of them, and todays society is too concerned with protecting criminals.

bomby

Back to top Go down

Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater Empty Re: Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater

Post by Seany C Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:34 am

If I made the rules he'd be issued a pat on the back, are the public expected to watch while that asshat floors some chick?
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 pm

What was the reason behind hitting the woman in the first place? Honestly makes make my blood boil. I mean that guy is built like a shit brick house, and just walks away all cool after knocking her out lol. He should lose quite a few of his rights or something, but we all know they will release him with a warning and charge Roger Heurta with some serious shit.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm

And the award for odd sentiment to end with 'lol' goes to...
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

good on Roger Heurta.
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater Empty ex-UFC fighter beating up a woman beater

Post by JokerJamie Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Glad you guys agree. Makes me sick seeing the guy hit a girl like that. The president of UFC, Dana White, issued a statement relating to it explaining that he does not condone street violence, but Huerta did the right thing in the circumstances. Hoping Roger doesn't get some serious charges for this, but I'm not sure what laws like these are like in Texas. Bet the black guy will think twice about doing something stupid like that again, you never know who's watching. Huerta is like a wolf in sheep's clothing, being only 5'9'' etc...
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down