Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

+7
DanglyBrasco
Jammer
Seany C
Ipso-Shrapnel
Kaptain Kaviar
GearsCT
Black Suede
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

well, im a little freaked out...
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Black Suede Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

God among men.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:08 pm

If God made Nicholas Cage in his image, then God can't act either.
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Let it go Suede, let it go. lol
weeble
weeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

weeble wrote:Let it go Suede, let it go. lol

QUOTE FOR TRUTH.
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:34 pm

weeble wrote:Let it go Suede, let it go. lol

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Nic_cage_faceoff1
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Nicolas_cage_andre_the_giant
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun May 18, 2014 3:14 am

Nicolas Cage is God, guys, and you knew it. Sad
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 am

Thread so good not even time can kill it.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Cage32
All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Bliss
All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mm5iwk7aT71r4etbjo1_500
All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 IB2rTUw3fW4Eg
All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Crycage
Vergil
Vergil

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun May 18, 2014 3:23 am

That my monica!
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun May 18, 2014 3:25 am

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 My-name-is-monica-not-my-nigga
Vergil
Vergil

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun May 18, 2014 3:31 am

Now you tell me!

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_m3vjzlHtYF1r4etbjo1_r2_500
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun May 18, 2014 3:35 am

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 The-nic-cage-method-o

I wish Nic Cage was the new Batman instead of Ben Affleck.
Vergil
Vergil

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 am

Man, I love Kick Ass, he was great as the batman rip-off. I'm pretty sure I have a thread on here about it.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 am

Black Suede wrote:Man, I love Kick Ass, he was great as the batman rip-off. I'm pretty sure I have a thread on here about it.

Rip offs are never as good as the original.
He's the exception.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Giphy
Vergil
Vergil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Jammer

http://www.knights-of-curtainia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3