Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

+7
DanglyBrasco
Jammer
Seany C
Ipso-Shrapnel
Kaptain Kaviar
GearsCT
Black Suede
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Moozo Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

I don't know, but it's the most activity this place has had in weeks.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 pm

lol true dat... posted some of the poster designs I was going to send out as part of the project in the blog too suede, don't think I'll have time to print and ship them now... have a gander and let me know what you think!

http://teasign.blogspot.com
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 am

Hey Ipso, I walked around at 5AM and stuck up a few more with my camera along for the ride. How many pics would you like? I've got loads to choose between!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:lol true dat... posted some of the poster designs I was going to send out as part of the project in the blog too suede, don't think I'll have time to print and ship them now... have a gander and let me know what you think!

http://teasign.blogspot.com

They're OK, I like the lighter yellow 'Bee-Lieve' one the most. I think you should try making one more basic.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 pm

I'll have mine ready by Monday if all goes to plan.

Jammer

http://www.knights-of-curtainia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Good stuff, Jammer.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Fonzhdgang3
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 am

Jammer wrote:I'll have mine ready by Monday if all goes to plan.
about time you sneaky Bristolian Surprised
And Suede im not fussed on any of them lol, gonna rework them tomorrow...
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Kaptain Kaviar wrote:Hey Ipso, I walked around at 5AM and stuck up a few more with my camera along for the ride. How many pics would you like? I've got loads to choose between!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 pm

[quote="Kaptain Kaviar"]
Kaptain Kaviar wrote:Hey Ipso, I walked around at 5AM and stuck up a few more with my camera along for the ride. How many pics would you like? I've got loads to choose between!
[/quote
all of them!!! mwhahahah email them to me dude Smile
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sat May 08, 2010 11:05 pm

So how is everybody, and I mean everybody? Any inquiries, anything anyone wants to get off their chest? I thought people wanted to make this community work. cherry

So, c'mon, we are all friends here, don't be afraid to post, we aren't elitist pricks like some. flower
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 am

Fuckin'.

Exams. How do I motivate myself to revise, guise?
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 am

My final film project won all three possible prizes completely annihilating everyone else in the film class. Best script, best film and even the audience award! The film cost £300 and the big 18 minute long war film costing £3000 wasn't even mentioned. Ahh it's good to shamelessly boast about it somewhere.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Sun May 09, 2010 10:55 am

Awesome. That the one you posted here?
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sun May 09, 2010 10:57 am

Nope, that was my midterm film. It was well received, but my latest had applause going all the way through the credits as well as a standing ovation when I received my third award. Haha, my first blockbuster!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 am

upload it damn you!
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeah, let's see it if we can, don't wimp out!
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sun May 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Going to have to translate it first which will take some time because it's pretty dialogue heavy. I'll get it to you at some point though! Smile
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

put it up raw :O I want to see it's shiny-ness!
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Mon May 10, 2010 9:48 am

Great news Kap'n Kav, can't wait to see it.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Mon May 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm hoping at some point to actually understand a single reply posted here.
Raine
Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

You know nothing of the chocolate seahorse
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Mon May 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Exactly.

It must be why I feel so unfulfilled and my bank account so stuck in the red.
Raine
Raine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm

I have now re-designed my website and added my previous production in easier to play form. Still not subtitled my newest short.

For those who haven't seen Before The Snow Falls (aka Autumn Years) click through and have a look!

http://iainforbes.net/en/index.php
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Fri May 14, 2010 1:24 pm

[shameless plug] teasign.blogspot.com [/shameless plug]

oh right...? I thought we were doing that now...?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next