Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

+7
DanglyBrasco
Jammer
Seany C
Ipso-Shrapnel
Kaptain Kaviar
GearsCT
Black Suede
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread Empty All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Black Suede Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Bling! Bling! Bling!

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread Secret10

Last edited by Black Suede on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by GearsCT Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 pm

huh?
GearsCT
GearsCT

Back to top Go down

All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread Empty Re: All You Can Type Buffet A.K.A. The Nicolas Cage Appreciation Thread

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 pm

What's up Suede?
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 pm

relationship shit?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 am

you wanna talk about it...?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 am

oh hi ipso
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 am

I was here the whole timez... whats up sour puss?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 am

Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:52 am

I got that bit was a reference to something, I mean whats the point of the thread lol...
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am

I don't see what's so special about The Room, I've seen such funnier unintentional comedies on Zone Horror (Monkey Shines comes to mind).
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:I got that bit was a reference to something, I mean whats the point of the thread lol...

Do I have to run everything through you now? Fuck you and your stickers.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Black Suede wrote:
Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:I got that bit was a reference to something, I mean whats the point of the thread lol...

Do I have to run everything through you now? Fuck you and your stickers.

You do. Remember, I know where you live What a Face
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Ha ha, I'm gonna try get some up tomorrow. Some in the shop window, and there's some billboards and stuff around that area too I can get some up on. I'll try get some photos, but my cam is playing up so I'm might not be able to, I'll try though. Big smile
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:16 pm

STICKERS <3
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm

If any of you can get me pics of the stickers ASAP I will love you... the projects in in two weeks :/
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

MMmmmmmm, bakery.

Jammer

http://www.knights-of-curtainia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Aces Suede cheers! Now if only this project wasn't a an excuse to see inside the Lough family bakery... Wink

If I could maybe get a close up shot of the ones in / around the bakery dude that'd be cool! Some of them are a little indistinguishable Smile but some very nice shots in there!
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they were meant to be close up or more subtle shots, but I'll get that done tomorrow. Smile

I might stick some more up tonight around my house area.

I'm kinda hoping the town gets speaking about this, it's a pretty close-knit community, so I'm sure some of the oldies will come in the shop and talk about how they saw the same stickers up around the coastal footpath. Razz

I was pretty cautious around the caravan site, I looked pretty suspicious with my hoodie and shit. lol

Last edited by Black Suede on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm

that would be sweet man Smile Only you and Fish have done it Surprised Major in all fairness to him has gone off the grid and tagged up the whole of Norway from the sounds of things! Think Angry's also done a load in Northern Island Smile
EDIT - And most of the shots are fine mate, can tell you got abit arty when you got down by the coast haha! Any Chance you can get the sticker and the tops of that signpost in?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

The one at the cliffs? Like a shot looking up from the ground?

Wait, yeah I get what you mean. Funny that glove just happend to be there haha.

Edit: How are these, Ipso:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/bild0233.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/bild0234.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/bild0231.jpg/
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Loving the second and third one dude! We'll make a photo whore out of you yet! hahah
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm happy to do it. Smile

I really like to dabble in photography when I get the chance.
Black Suede
Black Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Dunno if im not in on some joke you guys have, or if this thread is some kind of mighty boosh like comedy genius, but i have absolutely no fucking idea whats going on.
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next