Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self updating blu ray video quality tier list

5 posters

Go down

Self updating blu ray video quality tier list Empty Self updating blu ray video quality tier list

Post by Seany C Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Does what it says on the tin:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1168342#anchor1

Thought it'd be handy to any blu-ray buyers out there. We all know how annoying it is buying a blu ray on blind faith and finding the picture quality is of DVD standard.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Self updating blu ray video quality tier list Empty Re: Self updating blu ray video quality tier list

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Blu-ray.com and highdefdigest.com are both great reviewer sites that are updated long before release. So far they've yet to fail me when it comes to grading the PQ and AQ. Also helped me find a few gems I'd have missed without it!
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Self updating blu ray video quality tier list Empty Re: Self updating blu ray video quality tier list

Post by gdf Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 am

I've never bought a Blu-ray, just rent them if the option is there from LoveFilm.
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Unrelated to the thread, but this is a bargain.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by DanglyBrasco Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Cheers for that link dude! I might get it for my bro for christmas, anyone know what the quality is like 1st hand?
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:36 pm

I know. It's the deal of the day. Makes me sad for paying 24 for it.

Quality is good for a TV series I guess, and while the source material doesn't lend itself to anything resembling perfection, the audio quality swells with depth and clarity.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down