Best Drinking Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Drinking Games

Post by Dont Look Angry on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Edward Cider-Hands - The cello-taping of two two litre bottles of Cider to ones hands. You are not allowed to removed the bottles until both are finished. Slow to start but after the first bottle is consumed this start to get interesting.

Coin throwing one - Not so much a game as in if you throw a coin in someone's drink they must down it, miss you drink 3 fingers worth. Easy way to get everyone drunk. Not the most hygienic of games but then again when does anything that involves alcohol remain hygienic. (You cannot put you hand over your own cup)

Just seeing if anyone has any good ones that involve a bit of craic.
Dont Look Angry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Drinking Games

Post by Seany C on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

The Buffalo Club. Once you are in the club you cannot leave, it never ends. If you drink with your non dominant hand and someone calls out Buffalo on you then you must down that drink. If said person can not down his drink in one then other members must begin yelling Buffalo and slam the table or make a racket until the drink is finished. Make sure you don't call out a lefty though because if you call out Buffalo on someone who is using their dominant hand then you receive a reverse Buffalo where you must down your drink. I don't hang around with any of my mates who were in the Buffalo club now but I still instinctively drink with my left hand (yes, I'm a lefty).
Seany C
Admin

View user profile http://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maze on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:39 am

Ring of Fire/Kings is the best game when theres a bunch of people, always a fun time.

I'd type the rules but theres a lot, so... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_(card_game)
maze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Fuzzy Duck, Yeeeha and I never. As MAze said, Ring of file can also be fun... Fuck drinking the cup though.
Ipso-Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Seany C wrote:The Buffalo Club. Once you are in the club you cannot leave, it never ends. If you drink with your non dominant hand and someone calls out Buffalo on you then you must down that drink. If said person can not down his drink in one then other members must begin yelling Buffalo and slam the table or make a racket until the drink is finished. Make sure you don't call out a lefty though because if you call out Buffalo on someone who is using their dominant hand then you receive a reverse Buffalo where you must down your drink. I don't hang around with any of my mates who were in the Buffalo club now but I still instinctively drink with my left hand (yes, I'm a lefty).

Sounds like Captain's calling...
Ipso-Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Look Angry on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Ipso-Shrapnel wrote:Fuzzy Duck, Yeeeha and I never. As MAze said, Ring of file can also be fun... Fuck drinking the cup though.

Fuzzy Duck is nigh impossible.
Dont Look Angry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammer on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Death Pint is usually pretty good. Similar to Kings but with flipped coins and the possibility of drinking a lot of mixed drinks if your luck is bad.

Jammer

View user profile http://www.knights-of-curtainia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top