English Psycho

View previous topic View next topic Go down

English Psycho

Post by Seany C on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 pm

I live in Coopers Mews on Beckenham High Street on the 2nd floor. My name is Sean Cole. I'm 19 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and having a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll rub my face with a damp flannel while toasting some waffles. I can eat 5 in one sitting now. After I remove the flannel I use hand soap. In the shower I use head and shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo, then rub myself down with soap, and on the body a refreshing shower gel. Then I smoke a herbal cigarette which I toke on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol stings the cuts I make when I shave. Then a can of pepsi followed by a mayfair cigarette. There is an idea of a Sean Cole, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
Seany C
Admin

View user profile http://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: English Psycho

Post by DanglyBrasco on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

I like this.

You should put someones head in a microwave. Maybe. Perhaps best not.
DanglyBrasco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top