Steam Sales

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steam Sales

Post by Seany C on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I'll have to tell you when I've played it properly. I just did the first mission but the combat is very realistic... and difficult. After that I ran at my next mission in a straight line through the wilderness and got immediately slain by beasts and went on to Civilisation 3. Might give it a proper go tonight.
Seany C
Admin

View user profile http://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Woo. AvP classic is 75c.
Mindkiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Haha, that's the same price as a can of coke in your typical newsagents. Brb, buying.
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 pm

It'd appear I've bought so much that they're now declining my card which has no stoppages and a healthy balance lol
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm

STALKER is a fantastic game. I played through half of it before switching to Mac permanently. Though we've finally got Steam! Portal was free with it to boot!
Kaptain Kaviar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireHotStickies on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 pm

I've just bought stalker as well, will post up my feedback when I've had a chance to play.
FireHotStickies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

My sale purchases:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ownership Check, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition. Quake III Arena, Wolfenstein 3D, The Ultimate DOOM, Final DOOM, DOOM II: Hell on Earth, Quake, Quake II, Quake II: The Reckoning, Quake II: Ground Zero, Quake III: Team Arena, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, DOOM 3, HeXen II, DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels for DOOM II, Commander Keen Complete Pack, Killing Floor, Killing Floor SDK, Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2, Indigo Prophecy, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, Second Sight, Unreal II: The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Gold, Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete. Beyond Good & Evil, Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000, Far Cry. Machinarium, Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead 2 Authoring Tools, Left 4 Dead 2 Add-on Support, Company of Heroes, Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Gold Edition, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Director's Cut DLC

I'll be broke by the end of this sale
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Got HL1 and the Gothic bundle for 4 euro today. Did well enough methinks.

Probly won't install half of the games I got tbh. Stupid compulse buying...
Mindkiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 am

and what did all that come to?

bomby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

Lol, you're never going to play more than a few of those.
Kaptain Kaviar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireHotStickies on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Would anyone like a killing floor guest pass? It lasts for 3 days.

Just reply on this thread with your Steam name and I will send it to you. It runs out on 3/08 so I will have to send it to you before then.
FireHotStickies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Quake Collection: 7.50 in euros.

You really shouldn't have bought half those games when you did, Sean. lol
Mindkiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Holy Shit Sean. Having that amount of games actually scares me lol
Dingo

View user profile http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 pm

By the end of the sale I had:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ownership Check, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition. Quake III Arena, Wolfenstein 3D, The Ultimate DOOM, Final DOOM, DOOM II: Hell on Earth, Quake, Quake II, Quake II: The Reckoning, Quake II: Ground Zero, Quake III: Team Arena, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Wolfenstein 3D: Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, DOOM 3, HeXen II, DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels for DOOM II, Commander Keen Complete Pack, Killing Floor, Killing Floor SDK, Killing Floor Mod: Defence Alliance 2, Indigo Prophecy, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, Second Sight, Unreal II: The Awakening, Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Gold, Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete. Beyond Good & Evil, Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000, Far Cry. Machinarium, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Director's Cut DLC, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Gold Edition, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword, Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon, Company of Heroes, Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead 2 Authoring Tools, Left 4 Dead 2 Add-on Support, Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2. EVE Online: Tyrannis, Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization, Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization, Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne. Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Mission Editor, Gothic 3, Gothic II: Gold Edition. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Full Spectrum Warrior, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, Titan Quest, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Company of Heroes, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Gold Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Dark Crusade, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Soulstorm, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Saints Row 2, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II, Red Faction: Guerrilla , Red Faction, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Red Faction II, Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II – Chaos Rising™, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ownership Check, World of Zoo, Metro 2033, Cryostasis, Ghost Master, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin. Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead Authoring Tools, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, RedOrchestra SDK Beta, Mare Nostrum, Mare Nostrum Dedicated Server, Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45, Darkest Hour Server, Shatter, FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage, Penumbra: Black Plague, Penumbra: Requiem, Penumbra: Overture, Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper, Samorost 2. Thief: Deadly Shadows, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Madballs in...Babo: Invasion, Madballs In...Babo:Invasion Dedicated Server, Killing Floor - Nightfall Character Pack, Killing Floor - Outbreak Character Pack. Borderlands DLC: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, Borderlands DLC: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, Borderlands DLC: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Borderlands, Source SDK, Source SDK Base 2006, Source SDK Base 2007, Day of Defeat: Source. Eversion , World of Goo, Freedom Force, Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich. Trine, Clive Barker's Jericho, Painkiller: Black Edition, Painkiller Overdose, Painkiller Overdose Test, RIP, RIP 2: Strike Back, RIP 3: The Last Hero, Fortix, Audiosurf.

Take note that stuff like the SDK kits aren't actual games and I bought a few things twice.
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

How much have you played?
Dingo

View user profile http://increationgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Having your own bank account full of 4 digit numbers is fun, Sean, but you need to draw the line somewhere!
Black Suede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

80% of those games wont run on my laptop, but hey, they were cheap
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

why didn't you just torrent them... n00b...
Ipso-Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seany C on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 am

torrents are lame, now when i get my gaming pc i can just download them all from one place and i don't have to bother with this cd crack and piracy prevention bullshit
Seany C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bomby on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

how much did you spend?

fuck, if i had that kind of spare cash lying around.....

bomby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 pm

The only time you should buy steam games is if they are part of the special sales.

Borderlands for a tenner today. 4 pack for 30 euro.

DLC is not included in any of the bundles, though thats on offer too.
Mindkiller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Beyond Good & Evil
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Wolfenstein 3D
Spear of Destiny
SiN
SiN Episodes: Emergence
SiN Multiplayer

Always wanted to play Beyond Good & Evil.
Black Suede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Black Suede wrote:Beyond Good & Evil
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Wolfenstein 3D
Spear of Destiny
SiN
SiN Episodes: Emergence
SiN Multiplayer

Always wanted to play Beyond Good & Evil.

Beyond good and Evil is wicked... seriously wish the xbox version was backwards compatible... >.<
Ipso-Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Suede on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Get it off Steam then mon.

Edit: after sorting out the settings so that it wasn't glitchy and didn't have terrible slow-down, I'm finally able to play it without trouble. Great game, wish I had bought it back in the day.
Black Suede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Black Suede wrote:Get it off Steam then mon.

Edit: after sorting out the settings so that it wasn't glitchy and didn't have terrible slow-down, I'm finally able to play it without trouble. Great game, wish I had bought it back in the day.

Can't dude, I'm a mac tard now Sad
Ipso-Shrapnel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top