Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote the net

4 posters

Go down

Quote the net Empty Quote the net

Post by Seany C Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:47 am

There are many, many fantastic posts out there on the internet. Rather than keeping 'em to yourself like a greedy ingrate why not share them here be they funny, rage inducing, provocative or otherwise. To get the ball rolling:

"this is the game i grew up smoking weed and meth on you'll never top those kind of memery's" - parsleysprigs on Command and Conquer: Retaliation (site:YouTube)
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quote the net Empty Re: Quote the net

Post by JokerJamie Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Thats a good one lol I'm not gonna go looking for em, but I'll post any good ones I come across.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 am

Gamertag: hoggys2much

Here loser try this! I went to AC1's DLC and do you know what I found. It has 4 things for it! 4!!! 2 videos and 2 picture packs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ROFLMAOH! Now whereas Tomb Raider Underworld as 21 DLC's for it including 2 levels that MS themselves spent millions of there own money on getting Eidos and Crystal Dynamics to make! Also I think most of the other DLC's were paid for by MS! Lets see I have a gorgeous Lara Croft theme for my Live desktop. Er can you do that with AC? No! ROFL! See even MS recognises garbage when it see it and doesn't waste it's money on it.

Hurr
Mindkiller
Mindkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by gdf Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 am

Courtesy of r9k.

"Incestfag here. Heavy-duty. I've been with a few other guys, but my brother was my first and remains my primary sexual/romantic partner. Yeah, yeah, sick fucks, hicks, herpa durr derp etc, I don't give a shit. It's been going on for over ten years now, and we don't plan on ceasing our sinful ways any time soon <3"
gdf
gdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindkiller Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 am

/r9k/ is a great resource for 'wat' stories, even if most of them are likely trolls

"I wear my butt plug everywhere I go (pic unrelated, mine is more discrete).

Well I'm going on a holiday soon, and I'll be on the plane for 14 hours. Not wearing a buttplug for me is like not wearing pants. I need that support and comfort constantly.

I want to avoid the embarrassing situation of bending over and pulling out my butt plug for airport security. But I also don't want to spend 14 hours without my butt plug on. It will drive me insane."
Mindkiller
Mindkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by JokerJamie Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Jesus!? What the fuck? Since when were buttplugs comfortable? Not that I'd know about there...err...discomfort or anything.
JokerJamie
JokerJamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down