Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite snack with tea or coffee?

+11
Jammer
NYNE
bomby
DanglyBrasco
Moozo
Black Suede
Kaptain Kaviar
Dont Look Angry
weeble
Seany C
gdf
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favourite snack with tea or coffee? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite snack with tea or coffee?

Post by DanglyBrasco Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Good Lord someone get an authority figure, quick!! Look at his avatar! Wont somebody please look at his avatar!!

Seriously though, you seem like one of them "too cool for school" kids. I like that Smile
DanglyBrasco
DanglyBrasco

Back to top Go down

Favourite snack with tea or coffee? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite snack with tea or coffee?

Post by Seany C Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm

The teahouse is the only moderated forum, a safe haven amongst the rest of the hood if you will. Kaptain Kaviar might not appreciate your submission.
Seany C
Seany C
Admin

https://theinterhood.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebellious Backbencher Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Quick word of advice, though:
If you mess with the teahouse I will tear your still-beating heart out from the depths of your body and devour your soul.
Rebellious Backbencher
Rebellious Backbencher

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Dippy toast.
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 am

Fuck all. Who'd ruin a perfectly good cup of tea?
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaptain Kaviar Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 am

I see things have been escalating here. Jammer and Ipso, watch your language. Looks like I might have to make an announcement topic detailing the rules for this place.

Alex, if you continue to post stuff like that in the Teahouse I'll be forced to give you a temporary ban from the forum. A warning has been issued.
Kaptain Kaviar
Kaptain Kaviar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipso-Shrapnel Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

my bad Iain, forgot the rules of the teahouse haha... let me reiterate...

I wouldn't eat one of thoses old scones with my tea, what what. Thoughts of that just don't tickle my blumming blighty old chap!
Ipso-Shrapnel
Ipso-Shrapnel

Back to top Go down

Post by 01casey Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

LOL.

Quite.
01casey
01casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2